How to create a brilliant wedding timing plan
In this short film I discuss my Top Five Tips on how create a brilliant wedding timing plan. After attending over 100 weddings you get some great insights into planning a wedding day that flows well, keeps guests entertained and well looked after plus enable you to have the most amazing wedding day.
In this short blog post you will hear in detail about about planning a successful wedding day.
- Have a budget and stick to it – boring but true!
- Have the wedding you both dream about and not the one you think you should have.
- Timing plans help everyone work together but realistically weddings often run a bit late, so factor this into your day.
- Work with all your wedding suppliers to create a timing plan that flows
- Eat at tea time, sounds sort of normal but lots of weddings have eaten at 4pm as they think people need more entertaining.